The story of Delta began in 2009, in the free zone - Zarqa – Jordan. It is a company specialized in packing and packaging powdered milk.
Delta enjoys advanced technical potentials under one ceiling. It conducts carries out its operations in accordance with strict rules and good manufacturing practices at all stages of manufacturing.
We are committed to enriching the lives of our customers by excelling in providing a wide and innovative range of high-quality products, by applying the highest standards, and putting food safety system in mind for our customers. In addition, we strive to build strong and long-term companies with all our investors.
At Delta, we believe that investing in our staff is the way to sustain and maintain our success. For this reason, we do not invest in technological progress in production facilities only, but we are also keen to attract, refine, motivate and retain the best talents, as they are our most important asset and the most valuable competitive advantage.
We strive to build strong and long-term companies with all our partners and the various parties we deal with and to be the first choice for the consumer through entrepreneurship in distinctive and high-quality items.
Our success is driven by a combination of factors: a dedicated work team, visionary management, and the ability to innovate, geared up by our long experience in marketing, production, and distribution, and our commitment to food safety and quality to enhance the company's competitive advantage for a sustainable future.
The result of this success is that the company obtained the following certificates:
- ISO22000:2018: The international standard for food safety (which contributes to monitoring food safety in the company at all stages of the food chain)
- ISO9001: 2015: The quality management system, which is based on quality control and operations management in the company)
- Halal certificate: The certificate that guarantees that the company uses healthy, reliable and Halal foodstuffs according to Islamic law.
- ISO 45001:2018: The international standard for the occupational health and safety management system, which reduces occupational injuries and diseases.
- (GMP): Which stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, a certificate that guarantees reliable and effective products by ensuring the professional work of food industry employees in accordance with international quality standards.
- ISO10002, which is concerned with increasing customer satisfaction and handling complaints.